[seqfan] Can you guess the sequence in this video?

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:38:33 CEST 2011

This video references a few different sequences in the OEIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNhnyGSVsA

There is a sequence of numbers that flies by in green characters at the
beginning of the video (just after the safety warning) and at the end (such
as at 2:00 with the "special thanks Neil Sloane" credit). What sequence is
this?

Clues:

1. It is in the OEIS.
2. It has keyword base.
3. It is infinite, but in the video, just the few terms looped a few times
around are used.
4. I have not edited this sequence, but I've been wanting to.

Al