[seqfan] Nijmegen in August, anyone?

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Mon May 23 15:17:17 CEST 2011

Dear Sequence Fans,
I just got an announcement about
a one-day workshop on Mathematical Wikis to be
held in Nijmegen, Netherlands, on August 27 2011.

The OEIS ought to be represented there, but this is the
first I have heard about the conference.

The deadline for submissions is May 30 !

Is there anyone who might be interested
in going and giving a short presentation
about the new OEIS? I would help prepare
the material.

Neil