[seqfan] Re: Underlined sequences.

Alex M timeroot.alex at gmail.com
Sat May 7 05:15:19 CEST 2011

If the numbers don't really matter, then something like n->n+1, n_->-n-1
would make sense, I think. Then the sequence would be come 1, -2, 4, -1...

Absolute value represents which letter it is, sign represents
underlinedness.

~6 out of 5 statisticians say that the
number of statistics that either make
no sense or use ridiculous timescales