[seqfan] Re: A book about large numbers

Matevž Markovič matevz.markovic.v at gmail.com
Mon May 30 19:24:03 CEST 2011

I actually did read your entire webpage, mr. Robert :) I was looking for a
book that would serve as advanced course to large numbers (something like a
more detailed look on what you have already shown on your webpage).

And yes, mr. Franklin, I am well aware of that. But I think that the
recursive functions are too cumbersome to be useful in most cases.
Especially if you are above class 2 or class 3 numbers. Anything more really
is unreachable, but I think that there ought to be a better approach to
representing at least class 2 numbers with reasonable error.

Perhaps the answer to what could replace hyperoperators lies in graph
theory? It seems unlikely, but still...

Have a nice day!

Matevž