[seqfan] OEIS mentioned im passim on WSU College of Engineering website (A004685)

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 20:04:18 CET 2011

Sydney interviewed me about the WSU College of Engineering YouTube channel
crossing the 2,000 view milestone. She asked what was the most viewed video
on the channel (easy to answer) and why (not so easy to answer). The video
about the Fibonacci puzzle has more than 300 views so far. I guessed that
the reason for this might be that it is linked from the OEIS, specifically,
A004685 (the first few terms of the sequence are looped through in green
numerals formatted as left-zero-padded 16-bit words).

Here's the interview: http://engineering.wayne.edu/news.php?id=7547

Al

--
Alonso del Arte