[seqfan] Re: Intersections of x^x^...^x

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Thu Nov 3 09:39:32 CET 2011

It's perhaps a subtle point, but he asked for intersections of the
functions, not of the expressions. Expressions that produce the same
function are not considered different.

On a related note, I can't find the number of distinct function with n
x's in the database. I can find a number of cases where a particular
value of x is counted, but not the general case. Is it there and I'm
just not looking for it right? If it isn't there, it should be added.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters