[seqfan] Re: Submission suggestion

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Sun Nov 6 23:53:36 CET 2011

Another interesting feature of the limitation in the size of sequence
lines is the ability to search for large numbers and subsequences.  A
great many sequences contain both 12288 and 20736 (A000027, for
example) but most do not show them early enough to be found in a
search, allowing A178715, for example, to be discovered.

Sidenote: subsequences cannot currently be searched for reliably;
something broke in the transition to the current system.
subseq:12288,20736 does not return the sequence above, for example.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University