[seqfan] Re: Works citing OEIS

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Tue Nov 8 04:52:50 CET 2011

I like the way that MathOverflow questions and answers have been cited
in the OEIS so far: as works of their respective writers.  This seems
more appropriate to me than citing it as a work, which it really isn't
-- just a collection of individual questions and their answers.

On the other hand, I wouldn't call them "ephemeral" -- I expect the
site is here for the long run, at least as much as (e.g.) MathWorld.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University