[seqfan] Re: Your A051217 Nonnegative numbers of the form 6^x-y^2.

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 05:38:46 CET 2011

I ran the program for all n on the range 0 <= n <= 1152 (the %STU
range), and it confirmed that A051217 is correct on the published range.
For each n, it either solved n = 6^x - y^2 or found a modulus for which
it was insoluble. (I did not author the b-file). I have sent the results
to Moshe Levin, who originally contested the sequence.

Now I don't have to worry about going to Hell (over A051217 anyway).

Good night all.