[seqfan] Re: Integral sets of points (A007285, A096872 and A096873)

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:07:35 CET 2011

Sascha:
I think we should keep A096872(1)=A096873(1)=0 and
A096872(2)=A096873(2)=1, because this is true with no need of a
special definition, and the sequence would then appear when searching

It would be great if you can add the three other sequences. Also, your
papers on integral sets in Z_n and on finite fields can produce some
interesting sequences and tables.