[seqfan] Re: A200000 chosen

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Tue Nov 22 05:49:53 CET 2011

> if someone else would choose A196xxx, A197xxx and A199xxx for that list.
I found A196511 which seems nice.  I've added it to the page (though
if someone finds a better sequence in that range over the next few
days, feel free to replace it).

> Excellent! When do we start the celebration?

Actually I was thinking perhaps we should hold off until we hit a
quarter-million.  It feels like we 'just' celebrated 100k.  Also, that
would give us more time to prepare!  We'll probably hit that mark in
about two or two and a half years.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University