[seqfan] Re: sequence challenge

Alois Heinz heinz at hs-heilbronn.de
Fri Nov 25 17:20:49 CET 2011

Ed,

I think it is a good idea to send interesting sequences now and make
donations right after the holidays.

You found a matrix with a smaller measure that produces a sequence
not in OEIS until now.  I think it is interesting enough to be added.  And
also your other sequences are interesting.

The measure was "sum of the absolute values of matrix elements".
Other possible measures would be "number of bits needed to encode
the matrix" or "bit sum of all numbers plus 1 for each sqrt and other
function application".

Best regards, Alois