[seqfan] Re: Position of new material

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 04:50:35 CET 2011

I agree with these rules and their order.
Actually, many "comments" sections are long and heterogeneous lists
where it can be hard to locate what you're looking for.  Would it be
possible/desirable to create sections or subsections like "other
values" (for instance for values which come after an unknown value,
and hence cannot appear in the data, and also for bounds on other
values), "alternate definitions", "asymptotic behavior", and others,
to organize a little bit these comments?

Benoit