[seqfan] Re: Position of new material

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Sun Nov 27 21:11:02 CET 2011

I largely follow rules similar to Franklin's when adding new material.
 In short: if there's a good reason for it to be in a particular
place, put it there, otherwise put it at the end.  I don't rearrange
existing material unless there's a special reason for it.

Longer entries could use some work, though I haven't attempted to put
any kind of order to them in the past.  There are I have tried to
limit material in those entries.  For example, I move
peripherally-related information to other sequences when possible.
For example, if a comment was proposed for A000040 that said:

For all members p of this sequence, p+1 has the property ...

I would tend to move this to A008864 which has less material and is
more closely related.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University