[seqfan] Re: email central.

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Mon Nov 28 16:29:41 CET 2011

The original plan was to link contributor names in the OEIS to their
wiki user pages, where they can leave contact information and can be
contacted via the site (by email or on the Talk page).  But it's going
to be hard to identify names in the plain text of the OEIS without
some unique identifiers like email addresses!

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University