[seqfan] Question regarding A073216

Jeremy Gardiner jeremy.gardiner at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 8 17:29:35 CEST 2011

Searching Google for terms of A073216 = A055235 (sums of two powers of 3)
divided by 2:

1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 14, 15, 18, 27, 41, 42, 45, 54, 81.

This matches the terms given in Theorem 1.2 of the paper below:

http://people.math.jussieu.fr/~armana/armana-coefficientsdmfhecke.pdf

Question: Assuming the sequence given in the paper is indeed identical to
A073216 (to be confirmed) is it legitimate to include a link to the paper in
the OEIS entry for the sequence? I ask because the sequence of itself
appears only incidentally related to the topic of the paper.

Jeremy Gardiner
PS
I notice A055235 is marked 'base' - is this right?