[seqfan] two new sequences

Tanya Khovanova mathoflove-seqfan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 18:12:53 CEST 2011

I have an idea for two new sequences, that came to me after I wrote my essay (attached below). Just replace "the largest" with all.

http://blog.tanyakhovanova.com/?p=375

They are not in the OEIS, but I do not want to be a submitter, because I am not sure I know all the rules how to write numbers. Besides, there could be a difference with British English and American English.

Two Riddles

I am just wondering:
    What is the largest integer consisting of distinct digits such that, in  its English pronunciation, all the words start
    with the same letter?
I continue to wonder:
    What is the largest integer consisting of the same digit such that, in  its English pronunciation, all the words start with
distinct letters?