[seqfan] Re: easy

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Mon Oct 3 04:45:18 CEST 2011

I find easy very useful.  Sometimes I'm searching for a sequence which
is so hard to generate that I have trouble finding more than three or
four terms to search, and I'm getting hundreds of results.  To be able
to weed out the sequences that are just polynomials or the like at a
single stroke is very helpful.  Also it gives a feel for a sequence if
one is not familiar with it.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University