[seqfan] Re: "see Mathematica program for definition"

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Mon Oct 24 21:22:47 CEST 2011

I agree that names like "Abramowitz & Stegun ordering" are easier to
remember than names like "graded colexigraphic ordering".  (I suppose
it's not really a big issue, since we'll presumably include one in the
name and the other in a comment.)

I also agree on ordering vs. presentation.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University