[seqfan] Partition ordering naming conventions

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Tue Oct 25 00:37:54 CEST 2011

A036036 is identified as "graded reflected colexicographic ordering",
while A036037 is "graded colexicographic ordering". However, these
sequences differ only in that A036036 has the parts in increasing
order, while A036037 has them in decreasing order. This is what I am
objecting to.

It appears that the nomenclature I was crediting/blaming Peter for was
actually introduced by Daniel Forgues. My apologies for the confusion.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters