[seqfan] Re: "Suggested Projects" page on the wiki

Moshe Levin moshe.levin at mail.ru
Tue Oct 25 05:28:17 CEST 2011

But, plz,
have a look at history of A001235 (Taxi-cabs), where EIC repeatedly insisted to replace submitted 20000-term b-file
(already chopped from 100000-term file!) by "standard 10000".
Seems that there is no generally approved policy in that Q.
Regards, ML

And, while we are here,
it'd be nice -while one EIC is enough to approve new submissions-
if TWO EICs will be required to reject:
it may help to avoid possible misunderstandings between particular EIC and submitter.
And the last but not the least:
isn't it too much to suggest that EIC shouldn't approve his own submissions -
as it's usual in professional publications.

<...>