[seqfan] Re: automated discovery of unknown formulae

Moshe Levin moshe.levin at mail.ru
Tue Oct 25 17:56:49 CEST 2011

I'm  greatly for some great program (within the framework of our OEIS) distributable for parallel at-home computations  -
it will take the time of many users/submitters otherwise  submitting trivial submissions ;), and look, many of us (me, e.g.) aint  professional mathematicians/programmers and can't solve (and set!) any serious problem themselves.
This suggestion is to be included in Future Project page for sure !
Regards, ML