[seqfan] Re: "Suggested Projects" page on the wiki

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 01:13:14 CEST 2011

I have suggested before, that there should be a "b-file" link in with
the other
sequence view links (list, graph, refs, listen, etc). Perhaps the "list"
link could
modified to load and prettify the b-file if it exists.

For A004394, the "b-file" link could be used to unpack and prettify the
million-term zip file. The unpacking and formatting all goes on at the
client end.