[seqfan] Re: "Internal format" html change?

Ron Hardin rhhardin at att.net
Wed Oct 26 16:33:40 CEST 2011

That's interesting.

I guess it breaks (or broke) when the 10th term happens to happen at the
beginning of a line, since I use that one to figure out offset, and it will
count the html as a term.

My old script was written Dec 2, so it probably changed after that date; I would
have noticed the internal format has added stuff, surely.

At least, I suppose surely.

 rhhardin at mindspring.com
rhhardin at att.net (either)