[seqfan] Re: suggestion for a competition?

Matevž Markovič matevz.markovic.v at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:23:32 CEST 2011

Since I am just an undergradute student, I hope that those like me will also
be able to take part in the competition, should it take place.

If it is possible that more competitions take place at the same time, I
would take part in the competition that Andrew Weimholts proposed: "...Best
extension of a 'more' + 'hard' sequence".
In the case of only one competition I support the Weimholts first proposal:
"... best proof of an open conjecture related to an OEIS seqeunce(s)", even
if I would not be able to compete due to lack of experiences and knowledge
in the field.

I think that new/modified sequences from students taking part in the
competition should be handeled seperately, as Franklin Adams-Watters
proposed.

Matevž Markovič