[seqfan] Re: Adding consecutive primes

D. S. McNeil dsm054 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 16:26:18 CEST 2011

Moshe Levin wrote:

>> From first 1000 terms A102706, there is only accelerating increasing a(n) - hence all integers >8 are in A102352,
>> with great experimental evidence.

Charles Greathouse:

> But then again, ask Skewes about the increasing trend in A052435...!

I once spent some time trying to find counterexamples to some of
Zhi-Wen Sun's interesting conjectures about numerical representations.
 In one case, https://oeis.org/A154421, the first number I found which
couldn't be represented as the sum of a prime, a Fibonacci number, and
an even Lucas number was 36930553345551, i.e. 3.7 * 10^13.

I think this is the largest naturally occurring "random" constant I've
found myself.

Doug