[seqfan] Re: About triangles of numbers in OEIS

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 23:24:37 CEST 2011

There have been a few cases in which I did not submit a number triangle with
0th column because I saw the OEIS already had the number triangle without
the 0th column. Not wanting to burden Neil back in those days when he was
the only one processing new sequences, I was probably not the only one to
hold back on such triangles.

At the moment I can't recall any such specific triangles, but anyone is
welcome to look for them and send them in. Who knows, you might refresh my
memory.

Al