[seqfan] Re: On editors-authors discussions

Paolo Lava paoloplava at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:38:53 CEST 2011

I understand the remarks presented by Vladimir because I experienced the
same.

The most “creative” question I received was: “Who will ever look at this
sequence?”.

The same question I could have asked to that editor about same sequences of
him but I prefered not to answer.

In my opinion it is important to keep cool and not be too argumentative by
both sides otherwise we ruin the spirit of OEIS. Good will as a policy, I’d
say.

I do not envy the editors’ task. It is really a hard job that deserves our
understanding.

Best regards

Paolo P. Lava