[seqfan] Re: Do 20 and 105 eventually reach a prime in these sequences?

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Wed Sep 14 06:35:36 CEST 2011

I think (though I don't have a proof) that the numbers grow
exponentially. If that's the case, it doesn't really matter how small
the base of the exponent is (as long as it's greater than 1); this only
affects how soon one would expect to reach the point where most numbers
do not reach a prime.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters