[seqfan] Re: easy and bref

Donald Alan Morrison donmorrison at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 05:18:56 CEST 2011

Some points of confusion in keywords (perhaps already mentioned before):

While "more" and "unkn" may be accompanied by "hard", "hard" does not
specify whether the difficulty is computational or analytical.  "fini"
is helpful of course.  Maybe a new keyword like "comphard" would be
useful.

"word" can intersect any of "uned"/"new"/"obsc" which seem redundant
(among themselves).