[seqfan] Re: nth divisor of a number

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 01:49:09 CEST 2012

You're right, David W, one triangular table is enough, and I would
omit the first column.  Please, submit this sequence and the "most
likely n-th divisor" sequence, and feel free to add the formulas I
wrote, or to give me the A-number so that I do it.  I think Robert
Israel and Charles Greathouse could be mentioned for that sequence.

Anyone has an idea for the asymptotic growth of the "most likely n-th
divisor" sequence?

Benoît