[seqfan] Re: graphs with odd degrees

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 03:05:37 CEST 2012

A simple graph, also called a strict graph (Tutte 1998, p. 2), is an
unweighted, undirected graph containing no graph loops or multiple
edges (Gibbons 1985, p. 2; West 2000, p. 2; Bronshtein and Semendyayev
2004, p. 346). Unless stated otherwise, the unqualified term "graph"
usually refers to a simple  graph.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/SimpleGraph.html

Gibbons, A. Algorithmic Graph Theory. Cambridge, England: Cambridge
University Press, 1985.

Tutte, W. T. Graph Theory as I Have Known It. Oxford, England: Oxford
University Press, 1998.