[seqfan] Re: A182080: nice sequence needing more terms

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:28:00 CEST 2012

Seqfans, Several people have had trouble opening the links to the scans
that I made of the Graver pages in A182080.
The answer appears to be that some browsers, especially Chrome,
at certain times, have trouble opening pdf files on the OEIS web site.
This is intermittent, and we do not understand what is causing it.
Russ is studying the problem.
In the mean time, try using Safari or a different browser.
Neil