[seqfan] Re: OEIS Cite error

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:44:16 CEST 2012

Sorry about that. I followed the "Fibonomials" link and saw that the author
is credited as "Dr Ron Knott" which probably explains the mistake; I have
corrected it and it should be reflected after a Refresh.

As for your second question, I think it would be best for you to contact
one of the Editors-in-Chief (Neil, Tony, Charles, etc.) and let them know
about other citations that might be worth adding to these pages.

Al

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Ron Knott <ron at ronknott.com> wrote:

> Can anyone help me correct an error on the CITE page <
> https://oeis.org/wiki/CiteK>
> where my name is given as Don Knott (reference 116) instead of Ron Knott?
> How do I add to these pages for other references relevant to sequences I
> have contributed?
>
> with thanks
> Ron Knott

Alonso del Arte