[seqfan] A100071 - query re comment and reference

David Scambler dscambler at bmm.com
Fri Aug 17 07:46:38 CEST 2012

A comment on this sequence says:

"Corollary 3 of "An Identity Involving the Least Common Multiple of
 Binomial Coefficients and its Application" mentions this sequence"

And reference:
" Bakir Farhi, An Identity Involving the Least Common Multiple of Binomial
Coefficients and its Application, American Mathematical Monthly, Nov. 2009, page 838"

Is this true?
The Bakir Farhi paper concerns A003418 which has a link to the pre-print
at arXiv:0906.2295. I could not see a reference to this sequence.

Maybe I am missing something or the published paper is different.

Even if it is true, the comment is not enlightening.

Dave
https://oeis.org/A100071
https://oeis.org/A003418