[seqfan] Re: Takashi Agoh on Giuga's conjecture

Paolo Lava paoloplava at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:21:53 CEST 2012

Max,

if the three expressions hold just for odd Giuga numbers then I do not
understand why it was not expressly written in the text of the proposition
(by the way, at the present no odd Giuga number is known).
Even the proof presented by Agoh is a little bit weird to me.

As last chance I could ask Agoh a clarification: it is still in the
teaching staff at Tokyo University of Science  (
www.tus.ac.jp/en/grad/riko_math.html#master)

Paolo