[seqfan] Re: A058055

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 00:16:33 CEST 2012

I agree that the terms don't match the definition.

When this happens, if possible we prefer to change
the definition to match the terms, rather than the other way round.

So think of it as a puzzle: what does produce the sequence?

My first guess was to require m > n, but as Harvey said,
that doesn't quite work.  Hmmm.