[seqfan] Re: A214089

Jonathan Stauduhar jstdhr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:04:42 CEST 2012

Nice work, Max!

Since I don't know PARI well, does your code check to see if a(n) is
divisible by the next highest primorial (i.e. a(n+1) = a(n))?  It looks
like "forstep(s=lift(q), B-1, q.mod, if(ispseudoprime(s), B=s;" is doing
this, but I can't be sure.  I was going to update my Mathematica code to
do this, but now I need to understand your algorithm before I bother to
make any changes.

Cheers,

Jonathan