[seqfan] Re: A002996 - help re references "une probleme d'enumeration"

allouche at math.jussieu.fr allouche at math.jussieu.fr
Sat Aug 25 09:33:02 CEST 2012

Dear all

A quick search seems to reveal that two names occur for
(possibly) the same person:
A(lfred) Errara
A(lfred) Errera

May be this can help in looking for these papers
or for their contents?

In particular going to the Jahrbuch f"ur Math.
at http://www.emis.de/MATH/JFM/JFM.html
and typing "Errera" as name and "analysis" as
word of the title, one gets three entries
(including the two below) and a review on them.

best
jean-paul