[seqfan] Mystery concerning sequences A169720-A169727

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 06:45:28 CET 2012

While Doug was writing his reply I "cracked" two more of these and
created an illustrative web page:

  http://mrob.com/pub/math/seq-a169720.html

The basic problem with these sequences is that the diagrams provide
too little, and at the same time too much, information. The diagrams
are confusing to the point of being misleading.

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
  Follow me at: gplus.to/mrob - fb.com/mrob27 - twitter.com/mrob_27 -