[seqfan] Announcement about OEIS being at the AMS/MAA meeting

T. D. Noe noe at sspectra.com
Wed Dec 5 20:01:44 CET 2012

The OEIS will have a booth at the big American Mathematical Society meeting
in San Diego, Jan 9-12, 2013. See http://jointmathematicsmeetings.org/jmm
for location, etc.

Neil and I will be there, and probably many other sequence lovers. Our
booth will consist of (a fairly standard) black 8x10 Skyline display. If
you have suggestions about what we should display, please forward your
ideas to Neil or me.  For northern hemisphere residents, San Diego can be a
nice respite from Winter.  I know that I am looking forward to it!  We
could also use help -- even a few hours -- in manning the booth.

You can see the exhibits for free.  If you plan to be there, send me an
e-mail and I will compile a list of attendees and post it in a week or two.

Best regards,

Tony