[seqfan] Re: Likely an error in the sequences A046144, A046146 names

T. D. Noe noe at sspectra.com
Mon Dec 3 07:00:47 CET 2012

Not an error.  IMHO, the original name was fine.  This is how experts talk
about it.  This is a rather esoteric part of number theory.  Without
reading more about this subject, the name is still not useful.  Suggest
restoring the old name and adding a comment that carefully describes the
sequence.

Best regards,

Tony