[seqfan] Re: Desired: "number of representations on n as the sum of two squares and three biquadrates"

Marc LeBrun mlb at well.com
Sun Dec 30 19:48:57 CET 2012

>="Jonathan Post" <jvospost3 at gmail.com>
> because we have a good paper on the asymptotics:
> On Waring's problem: two squares and three biquadrates

Nice!  Meanwhile, a supplementary sequence for someone to submit, with this
reference link, and much easier, would simply be the superset sequence of n
that meet the residue constraints, which I believe amount to the following

  1 3 4 6 7 9 10 12 13 15 18 19 21 22 25 27 28 31 33 34 36 37 39 42 43 45...

...repeated mod 48.