[seqfan] Re: Infinite enumeration of finite partitions

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sat Feb 4 12:59:37 CET 2012

There are a number of enumerations of partitions in the OEIS.

Generally speaking, these are "tabf" sequences, showing the members of
the partitions rather than a single number encoding the entire
partition - as you have done in A194602.

The primary ones are A036036 (and A036037, which is the same
enumeration with the parts in a different order), and A080577. Others
include A080576, A112798, and A125106.

One enumeration of set partitions is in A120698.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters