[seqfan] Re: A104851

Harvey P. Dale hpd1 at nyu.edu
Sun Feb 5 21:31:11 CET 2012

Neil:
	I have now corrected A104851, including adding lots of relevant
cross references, so it's okay.  I'm content to have A198176 deleted,
but (1) I don't know how to delete a sequence and (2) I don't know how
thereafter to update the Deleted Sequences page on the wiki.
Instructions please?
	I would bet that there are several cross references to A198176
in other sequences and I assume those should also be deleted once the
sequence itself is deleted?
	Best,
	Harvey