[seqfan] Re: Stumped on sums of perfect numbers

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Thu Feb 9 01:39:04 CET 2012

I think you get this result if you say "multiply perfect" instead of
"perfect" (but excluding 1), and mistakenly include sigma(672) = 2016
instead of 672 itself. (The reference is to A065997, which is n such
that sigma(n)/n is prime; this may be what is intended. 30240 is the
first difference from what I have suggested, and these values do not
get that high.)

Franklin T. Adams-Watters