[seqfan] Re: Bad sequences for passwords

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Wed Feb 22 16:51:11 CET 2012

Presumably any sequence in the OEIS would be a bad choice; a computer
could iterate through all of them pretty quickly.  I guess that
depends on whether you have the hash (and can check passwords
directly) or only access to a server (in which case it will presumably
limit you to just a few guesses).

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University