[seqfan] Re: A114682

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:16:03 CET 2012

Good question.

In that case, I believe it is quite easy and explicit to start the code by

If[$VersionNumber < 6, Get["NumberTheory`NumberTheoryFunctions`"]];

as the PrimitiveRoot function has been added as a Kernel function under the
same name than in the old package.  It should work cleanly, without error
message in all Mathematica versions from 4 to 8.

Olivier