[seqfan] Re: A001476

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 21:37:04 CET 2012

Where would the line be drawn? Is there a finite sequence in the OEIS that
is nevertheless too long to be given in full in the B-file?

When I wrote the first draft of
http://oeis.org/wiki/Clear-cut_examples_of_keywords I looked long and hard
for a finite sequence with a long B-file. A056757 was the best I could
find, with a little over fifty thousand terms total. A finite sequence with
two or three hundred terms wouldn't have been a clear-cut example of
keyword:fini -keyword:full.

Al

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 12:22 PM, David Wilson <davidwwilson at comcast.net>wrote:

> A001476 is an example of a finite sequence that is not complete in the STU
> lines, but is complete in the b-file.
>
> Perhaps we should mark such sequences as "full" since the data is
> available.

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>
Musician at ReverbNation.com <http://www.reverbnation.com/alonsodelarte>