[seqfan] Re: A001476

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Sat Feb 25 21:51:52 CET 2012

The question has been raised before, but I don't think there has been
a satisfactory answer.  I think that (1) there should be a clear-cut
answer to this question, so people can properly interpret the keyword,
and (2) b-files which complete a sequence should have a note to that
effect.

On the whole I think it would be best to mark these sequences as full,
but only once there's consensus on that point.  Otherwise we risk
people seeing the keyword and thinking that the terms displayed
complete the sequence, which would be bad.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University